Will G. Hill
Member, Sundt Board of Directors
Alumnus of the Colorado School of Mines and the University of Denver
Industry Entry: 1978
Will is a retired Managing Director from FMI Capital Advisors, the investment banking subsidiary of FMI Corporation. Will worked exclusively with construction organizations on strategic ownership related issues. In addition to facilitating numerous mergers and acquisitions, Will also worked with business leaders to craft internal ownership transfer plans including management buy-outs, ESOPs, and family generational transfers.
Prior to joining FMI, Will was a VP of Engineering and Construction for an international EPC firm building manufacturing facilities worldwide, particularly in Eastern Europe and Russia during the 1990’s.
Boards & Associations
- Sundt Companies, Tempe, AZ 2015-Present
- Pavement Recycling Systems, Jurupa Valley, CA 2006-2013, 2018-Present
- Murphy Mechanical, Inc. St. Louis, MO
- Goodfellow Brothers, LLC., Wenatchee, WA
- Guarantee Electric Co., St. Louis, MO
- FMI Inc., Raleigh, NC
- Monitor appointed by the FTC for the merger of Heidelberg Cement AG and Italcementi S.p.A 2016
- Monitor appointed by the FTC for the merger of CRH, plc and Ash Grove Cement 2018